SEEK TRUTH IN A GENERATION GIVEN TO EXTREMES
Today’s Church is torn in their understanding of God’s grace. Some churches measure holiness by the length of hems, cuffs, and other man-made regulations. Other churches use God’s grace as a license to disregard the Bible’s teachings on holy living and, consequently, live a life of rebellion. Neither extreme is biblical.
It’s true that Christians are freed from the rule of the law. Yet it is also true that the law is a revelation of God’s will. How can we lead godly lives and also avoid turning moral absolutes into a legalistic system for salvation? In Grace, Rod Parsley uncovers the tension surrounding conversations about grace so that you can:
- Gain biblical foundation of God’s true intention for law and grace
- Live more powerfully by avoiding destructive extremes
- Adopt principles for Christian living that come from Scripture and the work of the Holy Spirit in your heart
- Understand moments in church history when these issues threatened to destroy faith, formed new doctrines and denominations, and more
We aren’t trying to win a debate. We aren’t talking about what we are free to do and what we are free not to do. We are all undeserving. Uncovering the truth about grace means preparing yourself for the presence of God around you. Learn how to govern your ways so the glory of God may reside within you.
- My Life in Law and Grace
- Memento Mori
- Sola Gratia
- What Seems Good to the Holy Spirit
- The Law and the Cross
- The Heart of the Matter
- Conduct That Pleases the Lord
- Government and Glory